Shop With Confidence
Oroclub.com is committed to protecting our customers' personal information. All orders are transmitted in an encrypted format. To be sure that your order is secure, simply check your Web browser while you are in the ordering section. Most browsers use some sort of symbol to alert you to the fact that you are on a secured Web site. For example, Netscape and Internet Explorer use icons - either a padlock or a key - in the bottom left hand corner that appear when the site is secured.
At checkout, we require the credit card customer identification number (CIN) with every online purchase made with American Express, MasterCard and Visa Cards. The CIN is a 3 or 4 digit, numeric value that provides a cryptographic check of the information embossed on the card. This security feature is designed to protect you against consumer fraud. Your CIN will not be stored or maintained on any of our systems and you will need to provide the number every time a purchase is made on Oroclub.com. Click here to learn more about CIN.
1. What information does Oroclub.com collect from our online customers?
For those individuals who visit our site but do not make a purchase, we collect and store IP ("Internet Protocol") addresses during the visit. No individualized information is collected, and the IP address is not traced to a particular individual. Similarly, we collect information, using that IP address, about the navigational or browsing activities of our visitors. Again, that information is not tied to any name or other personally identifying information but is used solely to provide generalized demographic data, such as what geographic areas our visitors are from and visitor browsing patterns. For those who make a purchase on Oroclub.com, in order to fulfill the order, we collect and store your name, address, shipping information, e-mail address, telephone number, purchase data, and billing information.
2. Does Oroclub.com use "cookies"?
3. How does Oroclub.com use the individualized information that we collect?
We and the third parties who provide services related to Oroclub.com will use the information referenced above to fulfill your order and provide services related to Oroclub.com or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, Web site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. The third parties who provide any of these services are authorized to use this information only in connection with the services they are engaged to perform.In addition to using the information referenced above to fulfill your purchase order, we also retain some of that information in our customer database. We use that information to track your order, to respond to your inquiries and to make subsequent purchases you wish to make easier and faster. We also may use that information, from time to time, to contact you concerning our products, services, sales or special promotions of Oroclub.com or our corporate affiliates, including Oroclub Jewelers. We try to limit those contacts to ones that might be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to be contacted about our special offers, products or services, please notify us at the mailing address, e-mail address or phone number provided below:
510 W. 6th St. Suite 600
Los Angeles, CA 90014
We currently send e-mails & SMS/MMS only to those Oroclub.com customers who are interested in receiving information about our products and services. If you have previously received such e-mails & SMS/MMS, but no longer want to, contact us by one of the methods referenced above or by unsubscribing to an e-mail you receive from us or to the Oroclub.com Newsletter, as the case may be.
Please be advised that since promotions may already be in process at the time of your request, it may take up to ten days before electronic contacts cease. As a result, you may receive mail or other solicitations from Oroclub for a brief period of time after you make your request. You may also use the above addresses and phone number to correct or update any of the individual information we have stored.
4. How is the information Oroclub.com collects stored and what security procedures do we have in place to protect the confidentiality of that information?
5. How does Oroclub.com protect the safety and privacy of children?
Our site is not directed or marketed to children under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect or store information on children. If we learn that a child has made a purchase from Oroclub.com without his or her parent's consent, we immediately, upon parental request, void the sale and refund any monies collected on the return of the merchandise.
We may change or enhance our policy to improve our service to you. If we do change our policy, we will note those changes on our Web site. A message will be displayed on our home page for a period of time that a change has been made. We also may send an e-mail describing the changes. You are welcome to refer to this policy each time you are considering making a purchase.
7. Your Privacy
Oro Club may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Oro Club believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Oro Club.